Cairo’s best yet least accessable dancers perform in the all night cabaret …..
Nightclubs and cabarets in Cairo can be daunting on your own. In a small group with Kay, they are lots of FUN! The people watching, the money throwing and the amazing range of singers and dancers – all with full bands – to see is to believe!
- 5 nights B&B at the atmospheric Grand Hotel in downtown Cairo
- 5 nights out to see a range of amazing dancers.
- 3 of these will be all night cabarets – meet at midnight …. back to the hotel for breakfast! These include a couple of drinks and nibbles – with back to back entertainment all night.
- 2 will be earlier nights – and include dinner as well as a dance show.
- Orientation and local lunch on the first day
- Costume shopping to top designers for those who want
- Visit the Khan el Khalili – Cairos biggest market – off the peg costumes, hip belts and lots of tourist tat!!!
- Kay to facilitate everything and introduce you to the cabaret scene and it’s dancers.
- Extra nights at the hotel
- Sightseeing on additional days
- Dance classes
See website for Terms and Conditions.
£100 deposit is non refundable after 28 days.
Warning – this trip includes lots of very late nights – and some clubs have strobe lighting – if any of this is an issue, this is not the trip for you!!
If you want to discover the dance scene beyond the normal tourist facade, this is the trip for you. Limited numbers – only 8 places.