For dancers attending Camp Negum who would like to extend their stay for 3 nights.
Arrive 2 days before the festival and stay in downtown Cairo. Soak up the atmosphere and see dancers in their everyday venues. Festivals are great and a wonderful opportunity to study with some amazing teachers. This extension allows you to explore dance in different settings.
- Transfer from and to the airport
- 3 nights B&B at the family run atmospheric 3 star Grand Hotel situated in downtown Cairo
- Guided walk around downtown to orient yourself
- Lunch of local dish: kosherie
- Visit to top costumiers Eman Zaki & Hanan Mahmoud
- Blue Nile – fabulous restaurant on the Nile with dinner and dance show. A great night out. Currently Sahar Samara and Brenda dance there.
- Transfers to and from the Camp Negum festival
- Time for shopping downtown for shoes, shaabi jeans …. and posh frocks! And anything else that takes your fancy.
- Collecting custom made costumes
- Night out on Nile Maxim or to the City Stars (£20 supplement) – depends who is dancing where.
- If 5 days just isn’t enough, join us for 3 extra nights
- Get your downtown Cairo fix
- See some more amazing dancers
- Experience different venues
This trip is only available in conjunction with Camp Negum.
You need to book both trips: Camp Negum and Camp Negum extension
Payment details for both will be sent with confirmation.
Enjoy Camp Negum – a unique festival with live music at it’s heart – and extend your stay either side to experience dance in different venues in Cairo.