For dancers attending Camp Negum who would like to extend their stay for 3 nights.
Arrive 2 days before the festival and stay in downtown Cairo. Soak up the atmosphere and see dancers in their everyday venues. Festivals are great and a wonderful opportunity to study with some amazing teachers. This extension allows you to explore dance in different settings.
Arrive on the 15th Oct 2022. Have two nights Downtown then join the Camp Negum festival on Monday 17th October.
The festival finishes on the 22nd – you transfer back to our hotel Downtown for an extra night then depart on the 23rd October 2022
- Transfer from and to the airport
- 3 nights B&B at the family run atmospheric 3 star Grand Hotel situated in downtown Cairo
- Guided walk around downtown to orient yourself
- Lunch of local dish: kosherie
- Visit to top costumiers Eman Zaki & Hanan Mahmoud
- Blue Nile – fabulous restaurant on the Nile with dinner and dance show. A great night out. Currently Sahar Samara and Brenda dance there.
- Transfers to and from the Camp Negum festival
- Time for shopping downtown for shoes, shaabi jeans …. and posh frocks! And anything else that takes your fancy.
- Collecting custom made costumes
- Night out on Nile Maxim or to the City Stars (£20 supplement) – depends who is dancing where.
- If 5 days just isn’t enough, join us for 3 extra nights
- Get your downtown Cairo fix
- See some more amazing dancers
- Experience different venues
- Order your dream custom made costume
This trip is only available in conjunction with Camp Negum.
You need to book both trips: Camp Negum and Camp Negum extension
Payment details for both will be sent with confirmation.
Enjoy Camp Negum – a unique festival with live music at it’s heart – and extend your stay either side to experience dance in different venues in Cairo.