An exciting week with lots of variety
Kay has organised this trip requested by Louise Ellison, a teacher based in Cambridge. Louise has chosen a good mixture of things with some interesting cultural tours, dance classes and of course nights out to see amazing dancers and their shows.
- 7 nights B&B in central Cairo in 3 star family run hotel.
- Transfer to and from airport if arriving with Louise.
- Orientation and local Egyptian lunch
- Visit Cairos top costumiers
- Visit Cairos biggest market including Mahmouds (3 storeys of bellydance heaven
- Guided walk to tentmakers bazaar
- Visit Mohamed Ali cistern
- Visit Mohamed Ali Street (historically where families of entertainers & musicians lived) & music shops
- Visit Om Kalthoum Museum
- 3 nights out to see dance shows in different settings
- Felucca ride
- 2 x 2 hours dance classes with Cairo based dancers.
- Optional Activities
- Guided trip to the Giza pyramids
- Guided trip to the Egyptian museum
Please read terms and conditions before booking.
Things change quickly in Cairo so it is difficult to make a comprehensive schedule in advance. One will be sent to you – but be aware it may change through the week.