Camp Negum 2023 – Bookings closed
Bookings closed for 2023 – plan ahead and join us in 2024.
Interested? Email us: [email protected]
Our timetable is designed to inform and challenge, whatever your level. You can see our amazing teachers on the ‘Teachers’ link.
Below is the first draft of our timetable – it may change nearer the time.
Day One: Monday 13th March 2023
- Arrivals 10 – 12
- 2 x Classes in the afternoon: Tannoura with Sayed & Egyptian technique with Mona
- Opening Gala show 20.00 – 24.00
Day Two: Tuesday 14th March 2023
- 3 x 2 hour classes through the day: Aida Nour, Rakiya & Dandash
- Early evening: Introduction to the band, the instruments and Q&A session
- Free evening
Day Three: Wednesday 15th March 2023
- 2 x 2 hour classes on the morning Yasmina of Cairo & Zara
- Afternoon: Trip to Khan el Khalili including a late lunch of Egyptian pancakes & escorted tour around. Time to shop!
- Evening: Tannoura – whirling dervish show with master musicians then bus back to hotel
Day Four: Thursday 16th March 2023
- Free morning for optional sightseeing / pool time
- Afternoon: 2 x 2 hour classes: Nasra Emam & Ashraf Kodak
- 19.00: Guided rehearsals for those who have booked to perform with the band or enter the competition.
- Free evening
Day Five: Friday 17th March 2023
- Morning: 2 x 2 hour classes: Kay & Dandash
- 15.00: Showcase for competition / performers with band – come along a support the girls.
- Evening: Party night – relax and enjoy!
Day Six: Saturday 18th March 2023
- Departures – transfers to airport.